Wednesday, August 18, 2010

INSANITY!

Momma! Shaun T is calling your name!!!
After I had Callie, I waited my 6 weeks to get the "ok" from my doctor to resume working out. I then began to do Slim in 6 and "Boot Camp" at the SBTS gym. Then once it warmed up (and I got my beloved jogging stroller) I began walking and running until it got too unbearably hot out...then I slacked...gained a few pounds and needed a boost in the workout department.
Now my newest workout program is INSANITY!!!!!!!!!

I'm on day 7 of the program and have acquired a love-hate relationship with it...today I love it because it's an "off" day! Haha! :)
But really, working out this extreme has really changed alot in my day:
I am on more of a schedule because it requires me to be more productive during Callie's naps.
I have more energy, which is always good.
I am eating alot healthier with lean meats, and way more fresh fruit and veggies, etc.
If I'm brave enough, when it's all over...I'll post my results.

No comments: