Sunday, December 26, 2010

Finally!

I've been waiting for over a month to publish this post! It was so hard to keep this a secret, but well worth the wait. I had our family photos taken by the wonderful Shaelyne Meadows a few days before Callie's 1st birthday. You can check out more of Shaelyne's beautiful work on blog and also on Facebook.

Anyways, the reason I kept these photos to myself was because I gave our parents/grandparents prints of them for Christmas. Now that Christmas is over, I can finally share! :)

Here are a few of my favorites:

3 comments:

Beth said...

Love them!!

I got a sewing machine for Christmas, so I sense crafty get togethers on our horizon.... :)

Kyle Reed said...

I love the one with the city scape in the background.

And btw, I thought you were going to share that you were having another baby :)

Unknown said...

you have a lovely family! and your little bundle of joy is so adorable!