Friday, May 13, 2011

Destin!

We're back!
Not that most of you knew we left in the first place! :)
But we took a family vacation down to Destin, FL this past week. It was truly a relaxing time spent laying on the beach, taking naps, watching tv, shopping, and eating. I told Braden that we can't let 3 years go by without going to the ocean ever. again. Last time we went was back in 2008 to Hilton Head, SC to celebrate our 2 year anniversary...that was pre-Callie and pre-baby #2 on the way!
Here are some of my favorite pictures from our trip. Just had to share :)

22 weeks along (here's a post from when I was 22 weeks with Callie):

2 comments:

Em said...

Vacations are so precious when you are in seminary. I'm glad you had a good trip. Callie is such a doll.

Sarah Gutierrez said...

Oh lovely. Destin is my favorite place in the world!!